In last time Telenor offered internet packages just for its Postpaid users but now Prepaid customers can also sign up for daily, weekly or monthly plans, while postpaid customers can avail GPRS bundles of 10 MB, 50 MB or unlimited bandwidth in a month. This new Telenor Internet package called Telenor Internet More. So Telenor subscribers can activate internet package according to their needs.
Default Charges/Pay As You Go Charges: PKR 15/mb, Charging Pulse 64kb
- Subscribers can dial the USSD string *345*901# to activate Daily bundle.
- Subscribers can dial the USSD string *345*902# to activate Weekly bundle.
- Subscribers can dial the USSD string *345*903# to activate Monthly bundle.
Package Check / FAQ:
- Users can dial *999# to check the bundle balance through USSD. The balance will update after end of every GPRS session.
Bundle would expire on the date of expiry at midnight. An expiry SMS notification will also be sent to the customer.
- The subscribed bundle would expire & the customer would have to re-subscribe again.
- Yes, subscribers can subscribe to multiple validity bundles at one time. – If a customer subscribes to multiple bundles then the validity would be of the last subscribed bundle .The volume bucket will although be enhanced to new volume bucket + the remaining old volume bucket *The best validity response is being worked on right now & will be communicated once it is implemented.
See Here Telenor Internet TV Commercial: